Popular Cloud-Based Accounting Software in India: Which One to Go For?
Cloud-based accounting software is a web-based software that allows you to maintain financial transactions of your business. These applications allow you to have entries of your business and produce them in such a way that your vouchers entered are correct. Today, many accounting software are widely used not just by entrepreneurs but also by freelancers and small businesses.
There are several cloud-based accounting software for businesses in India. Take a glance right below:
Realbooks is amongst the most effective cloud-based online accounting software in India. It holds a lot of functionality and rich features integrated into the system. It has been one of the premium accounting software in India since 2017. Here are some of its features:
- It is free accounting software specifically for a lone user with up to 500 entries a year.
- With Real Books, you may add an infinite concurrent number of users, multi-locations, and multi branches, and these are accessible with a single click on the frontend dashboard.
- Realbooks also provides vast and in-depth configurations for real-time accounting purposes.
- It has business intelligence tools redefined for the best business acumen.
- Realbooks can handle billions of records simultaneously built for scale enterprises that may restrict any user access to the system from a set location using Static IP.
- Large companies who are attempting to migrate to the cloud can undoubtedly implement Real Books for the job in an exceedingly distributed environment with several concurrent users and a high volume of transactions.
Reach Accounting Software is a web Accounting Software based in India catering to Small and Medium Businesses. It offers software modules for Accounting, POS, and CRM. Here are its features:
- The most prominent part about Reach is that all the business operations bundled in one software so that the business owner can track every aspect of the business.
- Reach is amongst the simple to use Online Accounting Software ideal for any business willing to implement cloud accounting for Indian Business.
- Reach is integrated accounting software and application which suits different functions within a corporation.
Smaller businesses that do not have many employees, inventory, and other complex needs can find Zoho very beneficial. Zoho is the best software option for smaller sized businesses that work. Well, larger enterprises can also use the software if they prefer. Here are its features:
- Several applications and Books offered by Zoho and its accounting software include user-friendly dashboards and graphs. The company has said several times that they take pride in easy usability.
- One particularly useful feature for service businesses is automated payment reminders when your clients do not seem to pay you quickly as agreed.
- Zoho offers a manual journal entry system for financial statements, project management, automated banking, inventory, and collaboration tools.
- Pricing ranges from $9 per month for the default plan up to $29 per month for the Professional version, with discounts after you purchase a full year upfront.
Quickbooks is the 800-pound gorilla of the small-scale business accounting world. While it isn’t perfect and isn’t cheap, it has the fore-most fully-featured accounting software packages to date. Windows and Mac versions of Quickbooks exist for the desktop, but it is slowly working to push users into the cloud (subscription rather than one-time cost). Here are the features:
- Quickbooks is so widely used, and they have a wide range of search out tutorials, guides, videos, and other information on how it all works.
- They have excellent customer support who are always ready to help you whenever you are stuck with the application.
- It is the most effective known and preferred accounting software for a reason as it works well for a good range of companies and business needs.
- Quickbooks Online has numerous versions ranging in cost from $15 for the self-employed up to $70 per month for the Plus version. Payroll and payment services have an additional cost.
PS: The Mac version does not contain complete features when compared to the set of the Windows or online version, so keep that in mind when choosing software for your business.
ProfitBooks is among the highest cloud-based accounting software in India that provides complete inventory management and detailed tax reports. Here are its unique features:
- It helps in stabilizing the control of the business.
- For a growing company, financial planning and inventory management is equally responsible for alignment to induce sales and product insights.
- Whether you are a producing unit, wholesaler, or retailer, ProfitBooks offers a base platform to trace management processes. You can also file tax returns.
- From managing income reports and expense statements to tracking the total annual income, ProfitBooks function as the most effective accounting and inventory management solution.
- ProfitBooks is a saviour to several growing businesses and new ventures for its vividly advanced features.
Zipbooks is incredibly simple and easy to use cloud-based accounting software and inventory designed in particular for small-scale businesses. These reasons make Zipbooks special:
- It enables you to keep an account of your financial operations and increase productivity.
- You may also get access to every essential accounting, inventory, sales features.
- Thus, you may make invoices directly from sales order and quotations, and far more.
- Zipbooks also have an ERP system named ZipERP that is an extended version of Zipbooks.
- ZipERP is a full-fledged enterprise resource planning system
Alignbooks is the fastest growing digital disruptor in online accounting services that merges efficient use with the following functionality:
- It is an integrated multi-location, multi-language, and multi-currency cloud-based accounting software composed of rich features and user-friendly dashboards.
- It is ready to use a business solution with unmatched costs and readily available GST reports within the system.
- With a solid foundation, Alignbooks also provides vital capabilities and several other features integrated into the system in conjunction with built-in operational controls.
Irrespective of how giant an enterprise is, cloud-based accounting software is one of the best working applications for your business. It applies to all micro, small and medium businesses, and bigger enterprises. You will be able to solely place confidence in information to form your business with a lot of economics and comprehensiveness.
Small businesses should perceive the worth of running a business and leave all worries of knowledge management, data security, and data recovery to accounting software.
You can contact us at 3E Accounting if you need help to choose and set up cloud accounting software. We also help you learn how to use the software once you install it on your system.