Assistant / Analyst Software Programmer – Accounting Firm
3E Accounting India is currently looking to appoint an Assistant / Analyst Software Programmer to join their company digital R&D team in India office.
3E Accounting India aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in India providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary.
• Assist in all major in-house application systems development and operational enhancement and system upgrade
• Participant in all stages of system development life cycle
• Design, develop and implement feasible systems to improve operation and automation to further business objective and processes
• Produce detailed programming specifications, coding of programmes, system testing, documentation and implementation of in-house developed system.
• Work with internal business users to define user requirements
• Discuss with management to determine IT objectives that will improve business outcome and processes
• Prepare, develop, plan coordinate and administrate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and pilot runs application software.
• Provide assistance and support to all IT related systems.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degrees
• Prior experience in software application development is preferred
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.