Company Secretary Services in India
Company Secretarial Advisory Services India to Provide Complete Solutions for All Corporate Secretarial Matters
3E Accounting Company Secretary Services in India offer dedicated teams of company secretarial, legal professionals and Chartered Accountants who possess extensive experience in various corporate laws and commercial/legal documentation. Our professionals are highly business-oriented and have industry-wide experience and ability to provide comprehensive solutions for all secretarial business issues.
Our Company Secretary Services in India provide end to end solutions for secretarial compliances as per the provisions of Companies Act. As well as regulations enacted under it and certain laws specific to the business to ensure that the firm follows the relevant secretarial requirements and to fulfil all other duties needed under the Companies Act. These services can be included under regular secretarial services:
- Assistance in holding & conducting Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting, and Extra-Ordinary General Meeting.
- Maintenance of Minutes Book, Statutory Registers, and all other prescribed secretarial records under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Filing of Annual Return & Financial Statements with Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Advisory on Corporate Laws & other Allied Laws/Acts.
- Advisory Services on the constitution of Board of Directors, Independent Directors, women Directors, small shareholders Directors, Audit Committee, Remuneration and Grievance Committee.
- Complete support and advisory services for implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility in compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act 2013.
- Consolidation/sub-division of shares, share transfer and transmission, issue of shares certificates, dematerialization of shares, forfeiture of shares.
- Compliances relating to Limited Liability Partnership / Company, some example: Public Ltd, One Person Company (OPC), Section 8 Company and Pvt. Ltd.
- Ensuring board of director’s compliance as per Companies Act, 2013- providing a minimum number of board meetings, confirmation of requisite quorum of a board meeting, preparation and sending notice and agenda of a board meeting, preparation of board resolutions as per Secretarial Standard.
- Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN) and Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- Increase and re-classification of Authorised Share Capital.
- Compliances relating to Managerial Remuneration.
- Compliances relating to Change of Name, Change of Objects, change of status from Public Ltd to Private Ltd and vice a versa.
- Conversion of a Partnership Firm/ Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) into a Company.
- Transform of Registered Office within the Local Limits of the State.
- Liaisoning with the office of Registrar of Companies, Regional Director and Company Law Board for obtaining various regulatory approvals.
- Procedures and compliances related to making inter-company loans, investments, guarantees, and providing of securities.
3E Accounting’s Company Secretary Services in India assists in handling regulatory requirements and ensuring organizational awareness of rules, regulations and policies relevant to the business operations of clients. We can provide day to day compliance services, as stated above. We also can assist with non-recurring complex regulatory advice or assistance, such as e.g. applications for licenses, permits or concessions. We cooperate with leading regulatory advisors who have the expertise necessary for the particular issue at hand.
Why Company Secretarial Services is Important?
Setting up a company’s presence in India begins with its incorporation that encompasses everything from strategy, execution, and compliance. This threefold approach enables us to undertake our company secretarial services in a holistic manner using an off-the-textbook method to help foreign entrants in India develop a flexible yet robust business methodology that offers room for scalability in the future.
The incorporation of a business entity can be in multiple forms, based on the short- and long-term presence an enterprise aims to develop in India. Although short-term involvement may be promoted by the type of project offices and liaison offices; long-term presence includes a wholly-owned company or a collaboration such as an LLP to be integrated.
We put particular importance on our corporate secretarial services to envisage a scaleable company enterprise that can bring value in the long term and ensure its prompt commitment to requirements for smooth business operations. Our focus ranges from providing strategic market entry advisory to also undertaking compliance-related work.
For Company Secretary Services in India, contact us today.