Why and How to Do the Notarization of Documents in India
Notarization of Documents in India determines the verification of the document for its purpose and identifying validity. It not only protects the signer but also maintains the purpose of the document. However, all the documents do not need notarization, and for some like financial institutions, banks, the court system, it is mandatory to notarize documents for legitimacy. Here, you will get to know what kinds of documents need notarization and what are its benefits.
Some Legal Documents That We Need to Notarize in India
Here is a detailed list of legal documents that require notarization in India:
Affidavit: Affidavit is the most common legal document that needs notarization. In India, you can get an affidavit notarized by a public notary at legal firms, banks, or other logistic provider locations. They will analyze the document adequately and verify what the document says to find its purpose. Once the process completes, the signer will sign the document and offer identification to the notary public.
Business Document: Several businesses have different types of documents that need notarization. Some of the documents include business registration documents, registering the owners, and more. Notarizing legal documents matters not only for well-established businesses but also for entrepreneurs. For the beginners, it establishes their business under a major category plus records the information about the company.
Power of Attorney: It permits authority allocation from the principal to the agent that is restricted in duration as well as scope. Generally, such a type of document focuses on hiring someone to act on your behalf. As it delegates authority to someone, so this document also serves as one of the vital documents to get notarized.
Medical Authorization: There are certain times when hospitals need notarized medical authorization from parents of minors. This type of document generally determines that the guardian or parents permit the medical facility to treat their children. As this document protects the patient from receiving treatments that the guardian or parents did not agree, the notarization is crucial.
Advantages of Notarization of a Document in India
- One of the major purposes of notarizing a document in India is to prevent any kind of theft or document fraud by avoiding someone from presenting a fake document.
- A notarized document certified by a notary public helps in protecting the rights of the citizens who might otherwise be oppressed.
- In some cases, it’s not essential to notarize a legal document, but in some cases notarization of documents is compulsory. If not, the legitimacy of some documents may be uncertain that may lead to their refusal in the court.
- According to Notary Rules 12, 1956, a notary seal should be of 5 cm. The seal authenticates the fact and identities of people signing the documents are true.
- The presence of a notary seal in any legal document approves that the signatures are true and from a genuine person.
Where can I Get Support for Secretarial Services in India?
You can make your document legitimate and ease the further procedures with Notarization Services in India. The professionals of 3E Accounting Firm understand the process of preparing and implementing involves a lot of perfection and experience. You can contact us to notarize your business or any kind of legal document conveniently.