Management Trainee Program – Accounting Firm
3E Accounting India is currently looking to appoint a Management Trainee Program to join their company administrative / secretarial / accounting / human resource / immigration / marketing / taxation team in India office.
The Management Trainee program with 3E Accounting is an enhanced management development programe, designed for candidate to be groomed into our future Management and Leader. Strategically implemented to give participants the best hands-on training experience and knowledge, which encompass the fundamentals for a successful managerial career position with us and for the individual.
The initiation phase of our training program begins with an ‘Excel program’ as a management trainee, candidates will spend 36 months learning [the rules and regulation for financial advisory services, accounting, tax, corporate secretarial, immigration and HR services].
Upon the completion of the initiation phase, you will be assigned under the tutelage of the Managing Director, General Manager & Senior Managers whom will further coach & groom you personally, while providing you with greater industry knowledge through their experiences. Through systematic & quality feedback, you will gain further self-insights, wisdom and improved self-management to assist & achieve your future goals & career progressions.
3E Accounting India aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in India providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary.
• Receive training and performs duties in several departments such as Accounting, Tax, Secretarial and etc.
• Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
• Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
• Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
• Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
• Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
• Build relationships with clients, and offer advice on a range of compliance requirements
• Work in teams on clients’ relations
• Study towards a professional qualification example SQP, CA
• Degree in Accountancy from a recognized institution
• Qualification or pursuing qualification in CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
• Self-motivated, confident and positive individual
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
• Able to work independently and within a team and able to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company internally and with external parties including with clients, bankers, lawyers and other associate members.
• Willing to be posted overseas or travel extensively