Part-time Software Engineer – Accounting Firm
3E Accounting India is currently looking to appoint a Part-time Software Engineer to join their company digital R&D team in India office.
3E Accounting India aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in India providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary.
• Responsible in supporting the full software development of new and existing applications.
• Work with internal team to explore and create new design/architectures (but not limited to) for better scaling and performance of front-end and back-end services
• Document systems enhancements and details specifications
• Prepare test data to satisfy user acceptance test scenarios
• Support/prepare project status reports for stakeholders
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degrees
• Experience in back-end software development preferred.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and in-house application
• Good written and communication skills to be able to work effectively with IT and Digital R&D team.
• Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
• Knowledge in Python, RestApi, OOP (object-oriented programming), MVC (model-view-controller), Django, SQL, GitHub, angular.js and Principle of Accountancy preferred.