Plan Company Registration in Belize with 3E Accounting Consultancy Services
Belize is located in Central America which is popularly known for scuba diving. In addition, it has become one of the favoured destinations for investors as this country has a lot to offer. 3E Accounting has a knowledgeable and experienced team which will help in smooth company registration in Belize during your stay.
Benefits of Company Registration in Belize
Belize has a lot to offer to its investors.
Further, most of the foreign investors opt for the offshore company as the business entity while setting up their business here. There are multiple reasons for this selection such as:
- Foreign sourced income is non-taxable for international companies
- Global companies are not liable to capital gain tax, withholding tax on dividends or interest payments.
- The minimum capital investment required is only USD 1
- One shareholder and one director is sufficient to start the business
- All the documents for company registration in Belize can be in English
- No need to file annual returns or financial statement with the Income-tax department
In addition, Belize offers attractive incentive programs for international businesses:
- No restriction for owning property in Belize
- All customs duties removed for foreign investors
- Multiple operational incentives along with 20 years of tax holiday under Export zone programme
Lastly, Belize is a great place for US investors due to:
- Exemption from personal tax after retirement
- Affordable real estate price
- Easy to access from the USA via Miami hub which is quite near for a 2-hour flight
- English is the primary language of Belize
Steps for Company Registration in Belize
Following are the procedural steps for company registration in Belize:
Step 1: Prepare the following list of documents:
- Company’s name registration certificate
- Details of the company’s director
- Details of the company’s shareholder
- Proposed business plan
Step 2: Register for a unique company’s name with Belize company’s registry. This process can effectively be completed with three hours.
Step 3: After step 2, you can then prepare for a memorandum of association and article of association. After doing so, submit all the relevant documents with the registration fee at Belize company’s registry office. Within three hours, you will then receive a certificate of incorporation.
Step 4: Appoint shareholders and director after company registration in Belize.
Business Entities in Belize
Furthermore, the different business entities which are operational in Belize are:
- International Business Companies
- Private Companies
- Trust Funds
- Limited liability corporations
- Joint ventures
- Limited life companies
- Sole proprietorship
The most common type of business entity of Belize is the International Business Companies which is similar to limited liability corporation. Moreover, all International Business Companies are tax exempted. Meanwhile, the confidentiality of the entire business is well maintained including the details of the shareholders and the directors of the company.
We Understand Your Needs
Belize is definitely becoming one of the most favoured destinations for investment. Therefore, we offer consultancy services to you for setting up a business here. Further, our team has many years of experience which gives them vast knowledge about handling documents, taxation process, accountancy and registration process in Belize.
Contact us via email or call and we will glad to assist you during your stay in Belize.