Understand the Jurisdictions Setup Requirement Before Proceed Your Company Registration in Finland
No investor should be scared about company registration in Finland, because, at 3E Accounting, we avail to you every resource and assistance you will need to incorporate your business. Our corporate company formation services include legal and tax advisory, virtual offices, opening bank accounts, and accounting help.
We also advise you on the options of having a Finnish shell company that had previous operations if you don’t feel like registering a new company. Either of the options has its own merits and demerits. We will guide you accordingly whether you need to register a brand new company or you desire to have a turnkey solution. We give all the support services and which you could start in transactions as early as tomorrow.
Why Use Our Company Formation Services
Nothing or no one can stop from going about the process of company registration in Finland on your own, but if you are a foreigner, there are certain potential pitfalls you may find yourself in, and which may make you spend a lot of time and resources.
For example, depending on the type of business driver you are interested in registering, there will be specific laws and regulations which you will be required to adhere to, and if you are not aware of them, you may find yourself in a lot of trouble with the authorities.
However, when you use the services of a reputable corporate service provider like 3E Accounting, you will bypass all the hurdles and have a very smooth experience in registering your company.
Here are some of the additional benefits you will get when you work with us during your company registration in Finland:
- Fill all the forms in the right way, always observing the best practices.
- Visit the registration office on your behalf, so you don’t have to travel or make an actual visit to Finland.
- We will help you to save time. You can concentrate on other core components of your establishing your business in Finland.
- You will have access to additional consultation about doing business in Finland. Then, you can start your operations on excellent grounds for success.
- We will add your newly registered business to all the necessary registries needed. It is for you to operate a business in Finland.
Limited Liability Company in Finland
Limited Liability Company is the most common type of business that both foreigners and citizens prefer to register in Finland. This is because its set up in Finland favours the operation of both small and big companies. The requirements to set up a limited liability company in Finland include:
- A minimum start-up capital of 2500 Euros
- A board of directors with at least two people
- It is required for one member of the board to be a resident of any EEA country. They must also have an address in the EEA country.
- The company must have a postal address in Finland. We can always help you get a virtual postal address.
- The company must have a corporate bank account in Finland
Get in Touch With Us
With 3E Accounting, your company registration in Finland will be a breeze, and we will help you set up and start operations as soon as possible. Our team of attorneys, accountants and tax experts will see to it that every process is carefully and efficiently executed. Contact us today for more information on how we can help you with incorporating a new company in Finland.