Understand the Jurisdictions Setup Requirement Before Proceed Your Company Registration in Russia
There are very many reasons why you should consider doing business in Russia, and here at 3E Accounting, we help you start by making company registration in Russia a simple process for you. Russia has open doors towards foreign investors by making it easy to start a business in a variety of fields.
Our team of company registration experts in Russia has the skills and experience to handle the entire company formation process. The process is for both nationals and foreign investors. Irrespective of the legal entity you want to register, we promise to offer you the very best services.
Types of Companies You Can Form in Russia
There are four major types of businesses that investors explore in the Russian markets or expanding into the region. They include the following:
- Limited liability company
- General partnership
- Joint-stock companies
- Limited partnership
Foreign investors may also opt for sole traders in Russia. It is while foreign corporations may get into the Russian markets through representative offices and branches. If you are not sure about which entity you should register, then we will help you evaluate your best options. So we can help you choose the most appropriate business type to register.
Our experts will help you analyze your business goals, nature and the scale of operations. Then they advise you accordingly. We will also consider the legality of your intended operation. Then we will let you know whether you will be okay or get in trouble with the law.
How You Can Benefit From Our Services
As a corporate service provider, we have more in store for you than just the mere act of company registration in Russia. We are a team of skilled and experienced attorneys, tax experts and accountants, and we offer comprehensive services when it comes to the company and business registration in all the major cities in Russia. You will get help with the following:
- Detailed consultation in choosing the optimal organizational and legal structures of your business.
- Registration of your legal business address. This is a mandatory requirement when forming a company in Russia.
- Preparation of all the relevant documents, including applications for permits and licenses as stipulated in the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Consultation on the best tax system and tax registration for your company
- Preparation, submission, and receipt of documents on your behalf to the relevant authorities, including tax authorities as well as the state statistics services.
- The opening of the corporate bank accounts for your business
- If you are a foreigner interested in investing in Russia, the above may sound detailed and complicated, but we will help you make it simple so that you have your company registered and ready to transact as soon as possible.
When you work with us for your company registration in Russia, you may not even have to travel to the country to oversee the registration process. All we will need is the Power of Attorney to act on your behalf, and we will go ahead with the company formation process. This will save you from a lot of travels and also allow you the time to concentrate on other aspects you will need to start a successful venture in Russia. Get in touch with 3E Accounting, and let’s begin the process of registering your business in Russia. Contact us today.