Foreign Investments in Spain – Quick and Reliable Company Registration in Spain
Company registration in Spain is ideal when you’re considering starting a new venture or expanding to explore the European markets. Spain’s strategic location makes it suitable for many businesses. Thus, it is no wonder that global investors are keen on expanding to this new territory. From Spain, you can easily access markets in Africa, entire Europe, and North America through the Atlantic Ocean. It is a major point of access to many markets. This could mean a lot of profitability if you register the right vehicle.
Business Entities You Can Register in Spain
The Spanish law allows for several types of business entities that both locals and foreigners can incorporate. The preferred option for the majority, however, is the formation of a limited liability company, owing to the plethora of benefits that such an establishment comes with.
For those who want to run small businesses, registering as a sole trader is another viable option to consider. Besides these, the other types of entities that investors can consider in Spain include:
- Stock corporation – this is for businesses who want to start large investments in Spain
- Joint Ventures – Spain has several options for joint ventures. These are typically set up by partners or corporations who come together. Their aim is to achieve a common economic goal.
- Branch offices – foreign companies prefer using branch offices to test the markets in Spain. They are not independent legal entities because their operations depend on the operations of the parent companies.
- Subsidiaries – a subsidiary can be for a foreign company or a local company that wishes to expand more in Spain. Unlike branch offices, subsidiaries are independent legal entities, and their operations are not necessarily dependent on the operations of the parent company.
Why Set Up a Limited Liability Company in Spain
Most people contemplating company registration in Spain usually go for a limited liability company. This is mainly because of the following benefits that most of the business formations don’t have:
- Limited liability companies can be 100% foreign-owned
- The liability of the shareholders is limited to the amount they contributed to towards the company’s capital.
- It is possible to register a limited liability company in Spain with just a single shareholder
- The process of registering a limited liability company in Spain is relatively fast.
How We Can Help You
If you have any desires for starting a business here, then we are ready to help you have a very smooth registration process. We are business incorporation experts, with a team of competent lawyers, accountants, and tax experts. With our services, the registration of your business will be nothing but a breeze.
Our business incorporation executives will advise on the right type of business you need to register to help you achieve your business goals. The legal experts, on the other hand, will ensure that you are up to date with all the requirements. They will also assure you have the documentation needed for the incorporation and that you comply with the necessary laws and regulations.
When it comes to opening the bank accounts and making deposits for the minimum share capital, as well as optimizing your newly formed business for taxes, our competent accountants and tax experts will be there to assist you.
If you want to, 3E Accounting could go through the entire process of company registration in Spain without you ever coming into the country. This is so that you have the time and the focus you need to for working on other important aspects of your business. Contact us today if you would like to use our incorporation services to set up your company in Spain.